Practice Double Jump...
Double the challenge. The double and triple jumps are obstacles that most people add to their course later on, but more often than not, they are jump that many dogs stumble over in an agility trial! The challenge is for your dog to clear the jump by not only jumping high, but long.
This 'Practice Double Jump' is similar to the 'Competition Double Jump' in dimensions and function. The low price and full function makes it a great choice for backyard practice use.
- Base feet are designed with stability in mind. Unique 3 point ground contact design gives added stability on uneven surfaces.
- Furniture grade UV stabilized pvc pipe with 1" outer diameter makes this obstacle lightweight, and best of all - weather proof!
- Comes with four 48" jump bars that are adjustable in height AND width for any size dog. Jump bar height and width is quick and easy to set. A full range of infinite heights from 4" to 24" is included. Click here to see how easy it is to adjust jump bar height and width.
- Comes with visual instructions that will help you with easy assembly, a guide to help you choose the correct maximum jump height for your dogs size, and a guide to set the width between jump bars.
- Also included is vinyl colored tape to decorate the jump bars.
Optional: Need some decorative wings for your jump? Click here to go to the Wings Page!