Lattice Wing Jump...
The lattice wing jump is common in trials and competitions. This is because it takes the relatively simple act of jumping to another levelů getting your dog to jump farther away from you. For many dogs who are more 'clingy' to their owner's side (and for some owners who like them closer), this presents an additional challenge.
Our Lattice Wing Jump features:
This competition lattice wing jump is simply the best of the best!
- Fully compliant with all major agility organizations (AKC, USDAA, TDAA, CPE, etc).
- Maintenance free all plastic lattice that has a more attractive 'tighter weave' look. Wings are 19" wide x 36" tall.
- All plastic pvc pipe with 1-1/4" OD that is sturdy, UV stabilized and furniture grade, makes for a jump that can sit outside all year long.
- Jump cup strips on each wing with permanently engraved jump cup heights labeled from 4"-26" in two inch increments makes for quick and effortless jump bar height changes.
- Free standing bases have great stability on their own, though we suggest the use of sand bags on their feet for added stability in windy conditions.
- Two jump bars with center couplers makes for easier storage and transportation in a car.
- Simple assembly and set up makes moving this obstacle a snap!
- Easy instructions with training tips, and vinyl colored tape for decorating jump bars.
- Ships UPS.
Optional: The jump comes exactly as shown. If desired, you can add even more bars to this jump. (the minimum in competitions is two displaceable bars, but you can have more).
to the Jumps Page