A great gift idea, and your pup will love it… The Mini Travel Teeter is all about instant fun. It is plug and play! Bring it with you anywhere. It ingeniously breaks down for travel or storage and sets back up in less than a minute. At 14 inches tall, with a 11 inch wide plank that is approximately 8 feet long, it mimics a full sized competition style Teeter - but in a more manageable size. It is super fun and very convenient to practice with. Recommended for dogs up to 80 lbs.
Some special features include:
- Made completely from maintenance free, UV protected plastic materials. Rain or shine, this weatherproof teeter will withstand the elements.
- The structural core plastic boards will not sag, warp or rot over time. They are professionally painted and treated with "just the right amount" of non slip traction to prevent slipping without hurting your dog's paws. It does have some slight "flex" at the joining creases when weight is applied to it, though it will not break. Because it does flex a little, we have placed a general weight limit recommendation at about 80 lbs.
- Just like competition seesaws, the plank resets itself after your dog exits the obstacle. It is slightly heavier on one end and will return to its original position.
- Sturdy base has a removable fulcrum, making it easy to separate the plank from the base for travel and storage.
- An ingenious design allows this item to ship via regular UPS - no high freight charges as with full length boards.
- It is proudly made by us in the good ol’ USA!
- Click Here to see more pictures.
There is some initial assembly of the base and plank hardware (you will need a Phillips head screwdriver), but it is super easy! Once assembled, you will be amazed by the ease of use. The plank quickly connects and disconnects from the frame, and the plank is “plug & play”… it breaks down into 3 small sections for storage or travel.
Everything you need to resurface this obstacle with a soft and attractive rubber surface. Available for your used or new equipment. Get better traction and more speed! Click here to learn more.