For the fast, furious, and serious, these weaves are built tough! They meet and exceed the most recent competition specifications.
- All aluminum thick bases are stronger and more rigid than even steel weaves.
- Each 6-pole set is divided into three portable 2-pole sets that connect together securely.
- You can use the individual 2 pole sets as 2x2 training weaves.
- Stable cross-support feet at every pole and are opposite the path your dog runs.
- Spiral shank ground stakes have better gripping power in different soil conditions, and the low profile head is safe for your dog s feet. Six ground stakes are included with each 6-pole set.
- Low profile base is safe for dogs feet.
- Base connectors are low profile and easy to use. We even include an extra connector if you choose to expand later.
- Poles are 40" tall, UV stabilized pvc that will not deteriorate in sunlight.
- 24" pole spacing meets requirements for most agility venues, including USDAA, AKC, and CPE.
- Solid aluminum posts unscrew from base making for easier transport and storage.
- Vinyl decorating tape that gives better pole visibility for your dog, or optional tapeless alternating yellow and blue weave poles.
- Easy to read assembly and training instructions.
- Reasonable shipping.
- Includes everything you need, right out of the box!
- Wire guides - available option to assist in training.
- Upgrade to VersaWeaves - just like the Competition Weaves, only better!
- Tapeless alternating yellow and blue weave poles. Meets newest AKC obstacle specification standards.
TO ORDER...Type Quantity & Click Add to Cart:
Competition Weave Pole Set (AKC, USDAA, and CPE):
(24" pole spacing with 40" pole height)
Competition Weave Pole Set (TDAA - ONLY FOR SMALL DOGS):
(21" pole spacing with 30" pole height)
These are available only as "Competition Versa-Weave Pole Sets". Click Here to see them.
to the Weave Pole List Page