For the fast, furious, and serious, these weaves are built tough! They meet and exceed the most recent competition specifications.
- All aluminum ¼” thick bases are stronger and more rigid than even steel weaves.
- Each 6-pole set is divided into three portable 2-pole sets that connect together securely.
- You can use the individual 2 pole sets as 2x2 training weaves.
- Stable cross-support feet at every pole and are opposite the path your dog runs.
- Spiral shank ground stakes have better gripping power in different soil conditions, and the low profile head is safe for your dog’s feet. Six ground stakes are included with each 6-pole set.
- Low profile base is safe for dogs feet.
- Base connectors are low profile and easy to use. We even include an extra connector if you choose to expand later.
- Poles are 40" tall, UV stabilized pvc that will not deteriorate in sunlight.
- 24" pole spacing meets requirements for most agility venues, including USDAA, AKC, and CPE.
- Also available in 21" pole spacing, with 30" pole height, for TDAA venue.
- Solid aluminum posts unscrew from base making for easier transport and storage.
- Vinyl decorating tape that gives better pole visibility for your dog, or optional tapeless alternating yellow and blue weave poles.
- Easy to read assembly and training instructions.
- Reasonable shipping.
- Includes everything you need, right out of the box!
- Wire guides - available option to assist in training.
- Upgrade to VersaWeaves - just like the Competition Weaves, only better!
- Tapeless alternating yellow and blue weave poles. Meets newest AKC obstacle specification standards.
WIRES THAT CLIP-ON:
Wire Guides for 6-pole Set (4 wires) ...$37.95/set
Wire Guides for 12-pole Set (10 wires)...$79.95/set
to the Weave Pole List Page