If you're serious about dog agility then you'll love the quality of this competition teeter base.
- Fully compliant for competition use with all major agility organizations (including AKC, USDAA, CPE).
- Sleek looking all aluminum construction will never rust and never needs painting.
- Quality design and choice materials makes for a lightweight, ridged, and strong base that will withstand heavy use.
- The plank can be quickly and easily removed from the base with the included Quick Release hinge.
- Base feet have slight bend which helps to stabilize it on uneven surfaces.
- The side-bars extend past the width of the plank so the dog sees the center point (requirement in AKC competitions).
- Heavy-weight chain and carabineers allows for infinite adjustments up to 24" high.
- Includes a stabilizer bar which allows you to easily move this obstacle (when attached to a plank) without having to reset the height.
- Includes detailed instructions and training tips.
Important: This is the base only. To complete the teeter, you will need a plank. You can buy our Competition Seesaw Plank, or do it yourself!